Hay House

HH Logo Header - Design

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Now and Forever

My love for you grows with every
minute of every passing day.
Your compassion, tenderness and
joyful nature intrigue me to no end.
Your genuine smile, caring eyes and passionate
embrace lure me to succumb to your charm.
Ah... How satisfying it is to have someone
truly unique that inspires on a whim.
Selflessly advising, comforting or listening
to the depths of unheard secrets that are held.
The smallest things that mean the most
are cherished forever within my soul.
Upon meeting you, I knew the greatness
which exists a glimpse of your inner being.
Over the course of the years that have passed
I grow fonder of the awareness that you bring.
My heart truly beats strongly in your direction
for all the wondrous beauty which you represent!
I can truly say that I respect what we have
when we're together.
I hold the memory of it when we're apart.
My love for you grows with every minute
of every passing day... Now and forever!

June 17 2003

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you had a very happy Mother's Day!